First of all, who is Peter Midani? Earlier this week, he popped up on Joh’Vonnie Jackson’s social media page with a rambling message about someone named JaVonnie Parks that was supposedly pretending to be Joh’Vonnie Jackson online. Midani himself was accused of impersonating Michael Jackson online since 2004 until after his death. Midani has many alias’ including Bobby Anderson and it is alleged that his true identity is Peter Madonia who happens to be COO of the Rockefeller Foundation.
Here are some more confusing facts about the “Peter Midani” mystery
- Someone leaked a phone conversation in 2014 of what was supposed to be
Andre Vann (AKA Gepetto Jackson ) and the late Michael Jackson. This video was meant to confirm that Michael Jackson is NOT dead.
- It has been alleged that it was Peter Midani (AKA Bobby Anderson) that was impersonating Michael Jackson on the recorded call with Andre Vann.
- LaToya Jackson McCall says that Peter Midani is a fraud
- The grammar is horrible on “Peter Midani’s social media posts
- LaToya Jackson McCall says that regardless of DNA, Andre Vann is her cousin
- Latoya Jackson McCall does not claim Tanay Jackson as a cousin because she did not pass the Jackson DNA Test.
A Few Questions
- How do Ja’Vonnie Parks and Peter Midani know each other?
- Why is “Peter Midani’s” grammer so horrible?
- What is “Peter Midani” trying to prove to Joh’ Vonnie Jackson?
- What kind of game is Andre Vann running?
- Why do so many of the Jackson Family accept Andre Vann as family
This plot is getting weirder and weirder.