According to Joh’Vonnie Jackson, her daughter Yasmine was attacked in her apartment complex by a white neighbor. The neighbor chased Yasmine (who has asthma) until she could no longer run, and eventually stabbing her seven times. Fortunately the woman was caught and charged with Felony Battery with a deadly weapon. Yasmine, who works as a nurse, is calling for upgraded charges for the attacker. She says that during the assault, the attacker called her the N word several times. Prayers for Yasmine.
First of all, who is Peter Midani? Earlier this week, he popped up on Joh’Vonnie Jackson’s social media page with a rambling message about someone named JaVonnie Parks that was supposedly pretending to be Joh’Vonnie Jackson online. Midani himself was accused of impersonating Michael Jackson online since 2004 until after his death. Midani has many alias’ including Bobby Anderson and it is alleged that his true identity is Peter Madonia who happens to be COO of the Rockefeller Foundation.
Here are some more confusing facts about the “Peter Midani” mystery
- Someone leaked a phone conversation in 2014 of what was supposed to be
Andre Vann (AKA Gepetto Jackson ) and the late Michael Jackson. This video was meant to confirm that Michael Jackson is NOT dead.
- It has been alleged that it was Peter Midani (AKA Bobby Anderson) that was impersonating Michael Jackson on the recorded call with Andre Vann.
- LaToya Jackson McCall says that Peter Midani is a fraud
- The grammar is horrible on “Peter Midani’s social media posts
- LaToya Jackson McCall says that regardless of DNA, Andre Vann is her cousin
- Latoya Jackson McCall does not claim Tanay Jackson as a cousin because she did not pass the Jackson DNA Test.
A Few Questions
- How do Ja’Vonnie Parks and Peter Midani know each other?
- Why is “Peter Midani’s” grammer so horrible?
- What is “Peter Midani” trying to prove to Joh’ Vonnie Jackson?
- What kind of game is Andre Vann running?
- Why do so many of the Jackson Family accept Andre Vann as family
This plot is getting weirder and weirder.
On February 19 2016, longtime family friend to the Jackson Family Majestik Magnificent, passed away due to his long bout with cancer. During Michael Jackson’s solo years Majestik Magnificent worked as Jackson’s personal magician. It was alleged that Jackson matriarch Katherine Jackson paid over more than $1 million to help pay for Majestik’s medical bills as he battled against aggressive malignant brain cancer. RIP you will be missed.
Jackson’s sister La Toya tweeted out her condolences to Magnificent, writing, “Majestik You Brought Us Love Joy And Laughter! May You Rest In Peace!” She also shared a picture with the magician taken inside a casino.
Rumors have been swirling in the last few days regarding Joe Jackson’s declining health. Some reputable sources have been posting that Joe Jackson, patriarch of the famous Jackson Family is on his death bed.
A fan asked Joe’s youngest daughter Joh’ Vonnie about her dad’s health and she was gracious enough to respond. “He’s doing good for his age. His heart is beating good and it hasn’t used the pacemaker. We have controlled his health through diet” she was quoted.
So there you have it, Joe Jackson is not on his deathbed.
After suffering a stroke and heart heart attack in Brazil last week, Joe Jackson is recovering in the intensive care unit. According to his youngest daughter Joh’Vonnie, he is doing much better. “Daddy is doing good today. He ate his lunch and is watching his favorite “CNN”. Thank you for praying for him and us. Dad has a very strong will to live. His vision is good and great blood pressure. Nothing can keep the Hawk from flying!” she wrote on her facebook page. Praying for a full recovery Joe!